Revolutions Edition Two
See the second edition of Revolutions here
The Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) has published the second edition of the Revolutions newsletter featuring updates on the latest news from The Learning Revolution.
It includes articles on: -
- Opening up spaces for learning including progress made by NIACE on developing online guidance and toolkits and the pilot work on the School of Everything web portal.
- News on Online Basics, a new course designed to help thousands of offline adults take their first steps with computers and the internet
- An update in the planning and implementation of informal adult learning
- A project spotlight on Gloucestershire Community Learning Champions
- The Learning Revolution Pledge
To subscribe to the newsletter please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be put on the â€˜revolutions newsletter listâ€™.
To find out more about the ECAâ€™s involvement in The Learning Revolution click here.
Date Added: February 12th 2010