See the first edition of the Learning Revolution newsletter here
The Department of Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS) has published the â€˜Revolutionsâ€™ newsletter which features updates of the latest news from the Learning Revolution.
It includes articles on: -
- the Learning Revolution Festival
- progress made on the provision of an interactive web-based portal to help adults find local learning opportunities and self organised groups to find low cost space to meet. The portal will also include guidance and resources
- Community Learning Champion Support Programme
- developing a new model for planning and funding
- Transformation Fund projects
- the Informal Adult Learning Pledge
To find out more about the ECAâ€™s involvement in the Learning Revolution click here.
Date Added: January 22nd 2010